Opus Camp is still on...virtually!
At Opus Music Camp, we strive to provide a holistic music and arts experience for children of all ages. Our camp focuses on world music, touching upon many different cultures across the globe. Our students will learn about different forms of music, art, dance, and singing through guest artists, virtual field trips, and daily camp activities and classes.
Frequently Asked Questions:
Ages: 5-14 years old. All classes and activities are split into two age groups:
- "Youngers" (5-9 years old)
- "Olders" (10-14 years old)
What do I need to participate?
- A device that can access Zoom: computer, tablet, smart phone
- Internet connection
Can I sign up for a half day? Yes! You choose either:
- Morning Block (10am-12pm)
- Afternoon Block (2-4pm)
Do I have to sign up for all 4 weeks? No, you can sign up for 1, 2, 3, or 4 weeks. Sign up for all 4 weeks and get a 10% discount!
- Week #1: July 6th-10th
- Week #2: July 13th-17th
- Week #3: July 20th-24th
- Week #4: July 27th-31st
- $200/week (full day)
- $130/week (half day).
- Sign up for all 4 weeks and get a 10% discount.
- Available upon registration
How do I pay?
- Venmo @ShabFasa-SMYO (Include "(Your Child's Name) Opus 7" in note) (PREFERRED METHOD)
- Credit Card via website. Click HERE and include "(Your Child's Name) Opus 7" in the Note/Message section.
To learn more about what happens in each block, visit the class page via the "Camp" dropdown menu at the top of the page.
Click HERE to register.
(Please submit separate forms for each camper)